The data collected by APGB – Associação Portuguesa de Grupos Balint and by the company Lab52 Unipessoal Lda., Such as: name, address, zip code, city, country, e-mail address, NIF and other data necessary for identification and contacts, and by consent to this effect, to the processing of orders, requests for information, possible complaints, statistical analyzes, satisfaction questionnaires, conducting audits and investigations, management of internal databases and human resources, sending marketing communications about products , institutional services and disclosures through e-mail, telephone / message services and / or letters. In order to comply with legal obligations, APGB – Associação Portuguesa de Grupos Balint and Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. May still use the personal data, strictly necessary, for the disclosure of data following judicial mandates, collaboration with regulators and the defense of legitimate interests of APGB – Portuguese Association of Groups Balint e Lab52 Unipessoal Lda ..
The APGB – Portuguese Association of Groups Balint and Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. Guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by clients. Notwithstanding the fact that the collection and processing of data in a secure manner and that prevents its loss or manipulation, using techniques for that purpose, we inform you that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data unsafe, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without being informed in advance or, if appropriate, obtained your consent. Your data will be processed by APGB – Associação Portuguesa de Grupos Balint and Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. Applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security, in accordance with the RGPD.
Your data will only be used if one of the following occurs:
01. You have given your consent by signing or accepting an online or paper form;
02. The data necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations billing;
03. The data are necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. Is subject, as well as the disclosure of data to the Tax Administration and Social Security, as well as other authorities;
04. The data are necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Lab52 Unipessoal Lda., Provided that they do not prevail over the interests or rights, freedoms and guarantees of the holder of the data.
All customers have the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their data.
At any time, you can ask us:
01. Access to your personal data;
02. The rectification of your personal information;
03. Opposition, deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data;
04. The portability of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, compatible and in a readable format.
If you wish, at any time, to enjoy some of the above rights, you can do so through the following means:
Letter: Av. da República, 97 – 1.º, 1050 – 190 Lisboa – Portugal
Letter: Rua Oliveira Monteiro 358, 4050-439 Porto – Portugal
Your requests will be treated with special care, so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You should be aware that in certain cases, under applicable law, your request may not be immediate or fully satisfied. In any case, it will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
By agreeing and authorizing to be part of our database, the customer expressly authorizes APGB – Associação Portuguesa de Grupos Balint and Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. to send information about products and services that may be of interest to you using your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing through any channel such as the use of electronic mail, SMS, MMS or other forms of automatic calling. APGB – Associação Portuguesa de Grupos Balint and Lab52 Unipessoal Lda. will not market or share its customer database with third parties.