|Preference will be given to candidates who are presenting work at the Congress.|
|Winners will be expected to submit a brief written report of their experiences at the supported activity.
Please note that the deadline for applications is MAY 10TH 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by MAY 25TH 2019.
01. Advance Balint work worldwide.
02. Assist IBF member societies with need and potential for growth
03. Support the development of outstanding future leaders internationally.
04. Exposure of Balint leadership to younger members.
05. Encourage participation and leadership in Balint work amongst Family Physicians/GPs.
01. Must be a member of his/her national society (or individual IBF member).
02. Must have the support of his/her national society (if a member of a national society).
01. Personal potential for contributing to the development of Balint work in his/her home country.
02. Strength of proposed activities upon returning to the home country.
03. Preference may be given to Family Physicians/GPs but we encourage delegates of all professions to apply.
04. Preference will be given to younger candidates or candidates that have been members of their societies for less than five years.
05. Personal need for financial support.
06. Previous winners will not be considered.
07. Maximum of one bursary per country